truFLEX® 6 layer stack for backplane technology
SmartKem has developed the complete truFlex® Stack
- Composed of 6 layers: BL (Base Layer), SAM (Self-Assembled Monolayer), OSC (Organic Semiconductor), OGI (Organic Gate Insulator), SRL (Sputter Resistant Layer, PL (Passivation Layer).
- Low mask count and low temperature coating processes, making the fabrication process economically favourable versus vacuum coating processes.
- The material stack is compatible with industry standard sputter deposition processes and etching, stripping solutions.
- truFLEX® can be optimised for all voltage or current driven front-plane technologies including EPD, LCD & OLED.
- The material set is printable and plastic compatible, enabling robust, flexible devices to be made on a large area.
Low current usage
Low process temperature
Wide substrate compatibility
Current driving stability
Small bend radius